Thursday, November 12, 2009

A Day of Certainty!

Today is one of those days that I have so much that needs to be done, yet nothing seems to be getting accomplished. However, here are a few things I am certain of and I feel the need to share them with you today.





1) I love living in the country and being a stay at home mom, no neighbors, no traffic, peaceful mornings, staying in my pajamas as long as I feel like it, no need for showering early in the morning. Until the nice lady who ride shares for your kids decides she wants to talk at 6:45 in the morning and your hair looks like Albert Einstein and you have Racoon Eyes! Seriously?




2) I love my children dearly and would do anyting for them, but they will be the early death of me! It is going to be a very long winter, inside closed corridors!I can already hear you saying, they look so beautiful and innocent. Looks are very deceiving, trust me!



3)That this is not the normal behavior between Dogs & Cats! Honestly, I did not pose them this way, this is their normal hard day at work here on the farm! Meet Miss Bailey, our loveable and very spoiled yellow lab and Bootsie Kitty!

4) I truly love my life and wouldn't change it for anything!


I am off to try get my long list of items accomplished.Tell me what things are you certain of today?

1 comment:

  1. I am certain that I have far too many things on my to-do list and will be bummed at the end of the day when they don't all get done. You would think I would learn to shorten it.

    I am certain that Miss Bailey and Bootsie Kitty didn't get the memo that they are to be enemies. I'm glad they didn't. That pic is just too cute!!

    I am certain that we live in the greatest country in the world. That we can go to bed safely each night and wake to a beautiful morning that God has ready for us.

    I am certain that this was really fun to think about. Thanks!!

    Have a great evening.
    ~Melissa~

    ReplyDelete